March 20, 2016

Momentum is like at its fickle stage currently. At one time I feel like gearing up while another time feels just like ignoring everything.  I cant procrastinate I just know it. Its like less than 40 days to finals and I have not started memorising.

Works on the other hand is another thingy. 

There's another thing in mind. I am just so lazy you know. It's the commitment that I have to put in. It is so difficult to overcome it. The thing about doing something new is you have to like really bear the beginning stage. You have to keep your consistency and commitment. Once you have passed the stage, sustaining it is another thing. I just dont have that feeling yet.

I know myself very well. If I have that 'feeling' I will excel in everything I plan and want to do. I know myself very well. But to get that 'feeling' coming is just so difficult.

I need that 'feeling' for my study and to start the business. 

Get that PHONE away please !!

No comments: