February 22, 2016

Intermediate

It has been 5 months since I started my study course in September 2015. It was a very quick decision. Yea I mean not that kind of quick, we did have the same discussion of me continuing study for so many times and for years already. The quick part was actually the enrolling part. It was quick. I did that for a night and evrything was so yea, quick.  I joined the class in November 2015 when the class has started in September 2015. I missed the class by 2 months and that freaked me off.  I was so blank and completely loss at the beginning. Everything was so alien especially the criminal course.

Ok, let's start all over again. I enrolled for 4 courses this semester i.e Public Law, Contract Law, Common Law and Public Law. Criminal is the hardest course of all, at least for now it is still the hardest. It was so dificult when it comes to reading and understanding the legal principle. I was so over-confident with Contract on the other hand as I thought of being working in that line of procurement, doing contracts everyday is to my advantage. It is not. The whole legal principle is something that I dont learn at work !

Common and Public are subjects that I'm kinda familiar with as our history has it. 'Thank God' Malaysia was colonised by the Brit and adopt the same legal system as the UK.  It comes easily and smoothly to me ears tho.

I will have more years to complete the whole courses. Still figuring of doing CLP or Bar right after obtaining my LLB. I want to see a First Class Degree in my hands and graduate proudly in London yea

No comments: