March 31, 2016

It's coming to 1 April 2016 and the organization where I working with is undertaking massive re-structuring.  From serving an operating unit, am now moving to corporate centre. The portfolio anyhow doesn't change as I remained doing the same task under group procurement. I have been doing this for quite some time already. I joined the company in December 2011 and coming to the end of this year will actually mark my exact 5 years.

A quick calculation until my retirement at 60, I have roughly another 30 years. 5 years target for each business function will actually gives me about another 6 more functions to go. 6 doesn't sound that much ya?

Once I reach my 2nd year of study, I will definitely start looking for a greener side. My first target would be Group Legal of course. I wonder are there any qualified lawyers who are practising and serving PETRONAS at the same time? Is it allowed?

I wish to serve PETRONAS in Merger & Acquisition Business Unit as well. Something that I dreamed of from far ever since I join the company.

Back to realtime, I need to score my LLB, till then!

No comments: