May 14, 2014

Izzy at Home

I used to find cooking a waste of time. Why bother spending hours at the kitchen when all you get is wet and sticky you? Why bother juggling at the kitchen when you can have it right at your doorstep? Why bother struggling all the hassle of smelly garlic, the crying onions and the searing burns of chili? And I remember answering my mother when she asked me to be extra hands at the kitchen "Ala, kita call for delivery je lah mak". ;p

Now, the mindset has totally changed. One word to describe cooking activities - INDULGENCE. I have very much started to enjoy the pleasure of selfcook. I can spend longg hours in the kitchen for food prepration and cleaning.

My kitchen has perfectly equipped with every necessary utensils and supportings for cooking and baking (I even have three units of kitchen shears and a whisk despite the fact I havent started baking yet ;p). A multipurpose microwave oven just make every task loads easier, a juice maker for a juicy and sweet Sunday and of course my most reliable odorless blender. And since my very first chore in the morning is to the kitchen for cleaning, Cif cream lemon is my choice.  It removes dirt easily and bring the same shine back to your kitchen.

What? Herbs and spices for a perfect seasoning? At my fingertips ;)

Giada At Home is now my fav tv-series. No more TVB, no more House. She is damn luxuriously self-indulge with cooking, making me fall in love more with the art of cooking. I cant close my eyes watching. Her cooks always look amazing and decadent. And yeah, I have every season recorded anyway. ;p



No comments: