April 23, 2014

My 'B' sister

I remember those beautiful times during my old days, I was off to office as early as 0630am from home. Reached office about 0730am and around 0740am she arrived and walked elegantly to her workstation. Dropping by at my workstation is a morning must-do catch up! Short yet in-depth discussion with her is my morning theraphy. At times, we gona do some skipping from the office for a cuppa along with the other B's. Well some mornings are just too good to waste locked up in the office. Every now and then, she spices up my office routine. She's more than a colleague, she's a bestfriend, an honest company and indeed, a beautiful sister. 

Reading your writings of your current condition, I truly feel your pain. And now, when I see you suffering, I wanted you to know that the bonds are much stronger to be weaned out for I have witnessed the love and walked in the splendor of sisterhood. I AM WITH YOU my dear sister. 

I cant wait to have you back in the office. You're my inspiration, your dunya journey is an inspiration. 

We live by Allah SWT' grace. You're the chosen one Allah has planned to bestow and dispense His grace with.  



Much loves, 
Izzy

2 comments:

Mohd Hafizd said...

Amin...

Awat superb sgt english kamu nih..

Mohd Hafizd said...

Amin...

Awat superb sgt english kamu nih..