February 17, 2014

Positivity

This evening I felt very comfy and relaxed, attracted me to notebook to have my writing skills on. Writing skills feel very rusty. I have everything in mind however to a start, I haven't have the 'kick-start' yet. At times I do consider making a break from corporate world, however after a week at home, I miss work, I miss office, I miss being pressurised in such situation where I gotta be a thinker, a problem solver a determinant and realistic person whom dare to take risks, not afraid of making mistakes and always have a self-reflection of the outcome gained. I trust that such experiences help us to polish our strengths and progressing well.  

I love being relatively positive and making every effort to stay away from negative norm. As much as I'm not in preference with other people, I have to accept the viceversa. Accepting in a blessed definition of not taking it to heart and let your emotion being satisfied by negativity. Let it go completely out of my radar is truly a blessed definition of accepting. The ultimate controller of negative emotion is we, ourselves. If we want to have it stored deep inside our heart it's always our choice. But if we want to let it go, it always a choice either.  

I pray to Allah SWT, the ultimate Controller of the universe for His blessings, for His rezeki, for His sympathy on me. There's no coincidence, everything is through Allah's planning and everything and everyone is interconnected. 

No comments: