November 16, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ;)

Its' my 26th Birthday! And on my way to becoming more wiser! Is that what people always said? Another year older, another year wiser? Even I still dont understand how 'wise' is quantifiable enough by year? ;p

Yet another year is passing by. It is just scary to see how time just flies, on hindsight.  And this year, a lot has changed. People changed hoping in return for the better. However, we always forget that change is hard. A year ago, my life was totally different and this year its' another structure of life. There are just so many changes but I do realized that things have started becoming more fulfilling.  I'm trying to take it day by day to find my new norm. I'm enjoying all that means, the new life and of course experiences. 

Anyway, to all with kind thoughts and wishes for my birthday, THANK YOU! Thanks for your heart kindness reminding me life is progressing for every breath. The journey hasn't been without challenges but its' been a rewarding one every step of the way. It's always how we sail it. Syukur Alhamdulillah :)



No comments: