December 26, 2011

The Time!

Its'  Monday morning 2.10 a.m. and I have yet to climb bed.  Thanks Malaysia, its' public holiday and that spares me a bit of extra time to write.  It has been almost 3weeks that I passed out on the bed a second after the clock ticks 10.00 p.m.  Pretty early kan?
 
Life-routine has changed its pattern.  In my normal days, reading will be in time after time.  And now, schedule changed to early morning and mid evening where I got to read while boarding the public train. There's a book entitled 'Evening Is The Whole day' I have been wanting to reread.   

There's really a dearth of good Malay novels.

Di Bawah Pohon Hawthron is simply the best!

Working life has been real good thus far.  Got my first pay and nazar-paid, parents-checked, adik-checked,  financial checklist-checked, kucing - got new collars! dan yang selebihnya there you go. 

I am wanting to write but my fingers aint moving for I am clueless right now.  Haha. All this mumbling, I'll cut to the chase :)

I caught a glimpse on 2011 calendar and I wasn't even realized time is so alive.  Perceptibly when we've been left behind by its second, all seconds.  People said time flies fast and I always wonder how fast it is.  Now I can say it's  _____ (I lose the word) fast!  Because the only thing I can say about every day is how fast time flies by.  Often we started the day with Surah Al-Asr (The Time) without even realizing we are in deep, terrible loss.  

By  time (103:2)
Verily, mankind is in loss (103:3)
Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience (103:4)


Have a very good night earthlings!  

No comments: