November 16, 2011

A blessing in trials that I don’t perceive

Approximately 11 years ago on the date 16 Nov, UPSR result was released and I got myself qualified for MRSM.  I was completely certain that I will become a qualified lawyer since then.  To devote myself for my country and my nation has been my lifetime goal.  Nothings changed ever since.  Looking back at those times, life route has changed its direction and there is actually a blessing in trials that I don’t perceive.

And today on the same date -16 Nov 2011, lifetime’s goal fulfilled at long last but in different path.  I couldn’t be more thankful, grateful and blessed for what Allah has granted me.  To think of it, HE knows better.  Abah has always said "do have faith in Allah in whatever you do and desist from putting faith in other sources.  Everything is in HIS hands."  Perhaps it is time for me to truly find HIM.  Doa emak and abah is a barakah. Parents, family, loyal friends, love, sisters, brothers, lovely country- what else could I ask for?

We cant’ fly before we can walk.

No comments: