October 15, 2017

It is weekend and yeah the same weekend.

Chores cycle are just crazy. It repeats itself for infinitive times. I think I need a maid. But a maid would not just be as convenient it seems to have. You gonna need to be mentally prepare and be ready to have a total stranger living next to your room. You gonna need to 'çare' and 'maintaining'  a life of another being you don't even care indeed.

My study is a bit of chaotic now. I have a mixed roll for courses from my Year 1 and Year 2. Now I have started to feel the struggle of study while working. The struggle is REAL.

My good colleagues have all departed to their new ventures. Leaving me alone in the section. 6 years tho, I don't wanna feel drained but seriously I do now.

I have started also to feel a little bit bore and thinking of way to moving higher. HIGHER I mean. Like a real HIGH.

-Izzy-

No comments: