May 26, 2013

Life is progressing

The last thing I had in mind prior hitting the sack yesterday was who is wrong.  Who is wrong.  Never what is wrong and where is it that things going wrong.  The answer is so much negative, unfairly judged and imbalanced.  Am so much afraid to come to conclusion of my finding because I know am actually seeking an easy way out to satisfy my lust of unstable emotions. 

Human and his heart emotions.  My emotions tumbled my every being and been running to the depressing side recently.  The low points really do seem outnumber other positive points.  We change our every teeny lives at the core of our being result of an unstable emotions.  How sad. 

It must have been greatly difficult to release the unstable emotions in a stable way.  Unstables to be released in an unstable way is ticked, easy.  Feeding yourself with anger, despair, fear, anxiety, sadness, frustration and confusion.  And we believe in our interpretation of them.  How sad. 

 I know that life ain't always smooth for otherwise where is the progress and growth in that.  The emotions game is just part of us, human structure.  Losing sight of what is important when the going gets though purely a lost.  I need and want guidance, I require enlightenment that purely feeds my soul.  I don't believe the unstable emotions will be able to paralyze or even destroy human beautiful soul that has Deen as its core foundation.  My life has its challenges, our life has. 

Life is progressing, however most importantly now, do I have the correct intent to begin?


No comments: