March 26, 2013

Day 2 : Two Songs!

Its' 10.29 p.m. and I am so mengantuk. Am on medical leave today. Woke up this morning with throbbing head and puke my guts out I did. But I wanted to do this. I want to write. Work has been everywhere, miserable right now.  Users been calling, demanding and I am far far away from it.  Its' def not a good sign when people start labeling you as showstopper. Of course, I won't be affected by this unfair label, but if I myself feeling miserable at work, head hurts more often and get grumpy easily. Can these be counted as sign? Oh gosh, this freaks me off. Soon that natural will stop grow, talent will stop shine and find an easy way out to mediocrity. Hmm not OK. Def no no! Stop this pleasee. So drama ;p

So, cut to the chase with two songs I love the most!

I possess good sense on good song that is heartily written out of honesty and genuinity. When the connotation blends with the right melody, it become so melodious to ear that it heartily shapes faithful listener. So... there you go!


Careless Whisper - George Michael


" Im' never gonna dance again,
  Guilty feet have got no rhythm "


My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion


" Love can touch us one time
  And last for a lifetime
  And never let go till we're gone "

Both are just: Genuine. Focus. Phrasing. Honest. Reflection. Harmonic.


His mind is roaming into oblivion, so do I. But how do I get back on track?
Goodnight  earthlings.

No comments: